Quick facts about the NordiCHI’16 Doctoral Consortium
- Deadline for submissions: August 11, 2016
- Submission: by email to co-chairs of DC
- Notification: September 12, 2016
- Submission format: 2–4 pages in ACM SIGCHI Paper 2014 Format
- At the conference: Full day on October 23, 2016
The NordiCHI’16 Doctoral Consortium is a full day session taking place on Sunday, 23rd of October 2016. It is intended for PhD students working in the field of human-computer interaction as it is discussed in NordiCHI conferences. The doctoral consortium is an opportunity to present issues of concern relating to doctoral studies, meet fellow PhD students, and get extensive feedback from the session co-chairs and other participants. It is primarily intended for students in the “middle” of their PhD studies (you have started your study and already done some work, but it is not too late to make changes based on feedback).
Submit a 2-4 page paper in ACM SIGCHI Paper 2014 Format describing your PhD project. Please also submit your resume (CV) and a letter of recommendation from your supervisor (NOTE: submission directly to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and NOT through the conference submission system). Students accepted will be asked to read at least two other submissions, and should be prepared to give feedback to those students during the consortium.
- Karin Wagner, University of Gothenburg
- Dag Svanaes, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Cecilia Katzeff
- Lars Hallnäs